2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Greater Greater Washington as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Submissions: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 21, 2016 and ending July 15, 2016. All online entries must be received by July 15, 2016 at 11:59PM EST. Submissions must comply with the criteria outlined in the about page. Greater Greater Washington reserves the right to delete submissions that do not meet the criteria, contain profanity, are abusive, use falsified contact information, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
4. Prizes: Winners will receive a prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Greater Greater Washington and WMATA. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Greater Greater Washington to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. WMATA agrees to implement the winning project(s) by the end of February 2017.
5. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the contest will ultimately be determined by public vote after a period of private judging by a jury under the supervision of Greater Greater Washington and WMATA. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection.
6. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand that Greater Greater Washington and collaborating partners will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
All entries become the property of Greater Greater Washington. Greater Greater Washington reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
7. Terms: Greater Greater Washington reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. Greater Greater Washington reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Greater Greater Washington has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason.
By entering the contest you agree to receive email communications periodically from Greater Greater Washington and collaborating partners. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email communications.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Greater Greater Washington and its collaborating partners, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not.
You represent and warrant that the entry is your own creation, that you have all necessary rights and permissions to grant the rights set forth in this Agreement, and that Greater Greater Washington's publication and distribution of the entry will not violate any copyright or other right of any third party. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Greater Greater Washington from any claim related to the entry.
9. Disputes: This contest is governed by the laws of the District of Columbia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.